If you are looking for an easy-going application, website, or software then Ruby provides small, elegant, and powerful code, it’s an open-source language and free to copy, use, modify and distribute. In simple terms, it is quite flexible and can be modified, changed, or rewritten by any developer and is recyclable and can code without any sort of restriction.
The coding done is highly flexible for general- language purposes that provide several functionalities. In a way, it’s a great fit for developing websites, dynamic, static hybrid, data management services, AI-based automation. In general, It’s used for different servers, Dev Ops, crawling and scrapping of data & services
BENEFITS OF RUBY PROGRAMMING
– Has its own independent web application framework
– It’s open-source programming that gives flexibility to the developer for distribution, modification, and use.
– Neat and clean coding with consistency
– Easy to read, write & understand coding
– Simple fast and creative programming
To make creative and innovative things, Ruby would sound fantastic for end-to-end development. Any confusion talk to u